Daily affirmations are gifts you give yourself by deliberately choosing your THOUGHTS: focusing on what is good, pure, expanding, and healthy -- thereby drawing it to you. These gifts are abundant and limitless! They make an immediate difference in how you experience this day, here and now.
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."
Have you ever gotten exactly what you don't want? Me too. Negative thought patterns create resistance. Our thoughts (positive and negative) become things that we draw into our day/week/month/life. If we spend time thinking about what we don't want, we are actually inviting these things into our experience. Yikes!
I would say there is no greater gift we can give ourselves than learning to think properly by taking our thoughts captive and deliberately choosing only good ones.
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."
These are the affirmations I am focused on this week:
1. I see joy and positivity in everything and everyone.
2. I live wholeheartedly and without fear.
3. I give only high energy to others, raising them up with me.
4. My job is to be me.
5. I accept all good things into my life that are in my highest and best interest.
6. I have a sense of wonder for this day.
7. I am contributing to the world in my own special way.
8. My joy is my gift to the world.
9. I need DO nothing.
10. I release what I need not keep.
Affirmations are endless, and it is fun to write new ones for yourself and see how they manifest in your life. An affirmation journal will help you realize their impact on your experience here and now. What affirmations are you feeling and choosing to contemplate today?